We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Unauthorized Access identified in my account

Hi, Its shocking that a new device got added to my evernote devices, an Iphone with an IP being shown up as from Ukraine. Its definitely not me, the access to my account was a breach. My password was confidential, and I don't understand how this breach happened. You have to act on this, I have seen many people reporting this similar security on evernote breach even before.

I have changed the passwords, added 2FA and revoked the hacker device.

I need an explanation of how this happened and a detailed logs of the activity during the unauthorized access. You cannot just blame on the possibility of a shared password or reused password. This is being repeated for multiple customers and you respond to them like its the customers fault. You should have the intelligence to identify hackers/customers based on the geo info, usage pattern etc. In these cases the geo itself can raise the question of a valid access. I didn't even get a notification email on this new ip, new devise, new geo from which the breach happened. Its pure negligence from your side

Am attaching the access history, Hoping for a log of what and how ASAP.

Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 12.23.09 PM.png