Date of Merged Notes

mgiddings

How can I see the date of merged notes? I want to see the date created of each individual note that I merged. Is there a way to see this retroactively and a way to setup in future so that each merged note has a stamp of its orginal creation within the one merged note? 

Also, is there a way to not have the titles repeated in big letters with gray border each time I merge?

• Level 5*

In the Windows application, you have settings to add various pieces of information to a merge header for each note, including title, author, etc., but dates are not available to be added.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, mgiddings said:

Also, is there a way to not have the titles repeated in big letters with gray border each time I merge?

In the Windows application: Tools / Options / Note --> "Note merge options" --> Merge notes with no separator

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, mgiddings said:

I want to see the date created of each individual note that I merged.

...you could ensure this will be possible in future by manually adding the date to the first line of the note (or the title,  if you retain it).  I use Phrase Express to generate the current date in yyyymmdd format with one keypress/ shortcode - as, for instance, now: 20190107.

Archived