Evernote's energy consumption as a business

Hi there,

I'm a customer and I'd like to find out more about your company's energy consumption and source, and the efforts being made to transition to clean energy.

Can you please provide more information on the energy company that powers your offices and your data centers?

Can you point me to a company policy that would indicate that you're working towards achieving 100% clean energy use? And are there any efforts being made to improve energy efficiency?

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

1 hour ago, momoprobs said:

Hi there,

I'm a customer and I'd like to find out more about your company's energy consumption and source, and the efforts being made to transition to clean energy.

Can you please provide more information on the energy company that powers your offices and your data centers?

Can you point me to a company policy that would indicate that you're working towards achieving 100% clean energy use? And are there any efforts being made to improve energy efficiency?

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

Hi, Andrew,

I've seen no public statements about Evernote's environmental impact. They run their data center through Google Cloud, so this may be helpful: https://cloud.google.com/sustainability/.

As to their offices, you may want to email press@evernote.com and see if they can provide more help there. Not sure. Good luck.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, momoprobs said:

Is this still a question for Evernote since they're no longer running private data centres.  These were shut down and the processing moved to Google's Cloud services.

At one time, this would have been significant.  These days the energy use would be standard small office.

Archived