Can't create new notes anymore

Gus SN

Idea

I have reached my monthly upload limit. It's ok because I knew abut this limit. Once the limit is reached, the new notes and files I add to Evernote should be kept saved offline so they'd be uploaded and synchronized when my monthly upload limit resets.

But instead of being saved offline, new content is simply not being saved at all. Both in desktop (Windows 10) and Android new notes are simply not being saved. In desktop I receive the following message:

867672123_Screenshot(1).png.f2473c204f46a20ded90284142163d31.png

The why is my new content not being saved offline for further sync? 

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Gus SN said:

The why is my new content not being saved offline for further sync? 

The content that is over the limit is not synced to the Evernote servers, but Evernote isn't just throwing it on the floor; it should be saving it in your local note database. hey call that "offline". Are you seeing them in your Windows application?.

2 horas atrás, jefito disse:

The content that is over the limit is not synced to the Evernote servers, but Evernote isn't just throwing it on the floor; it should be saving it in your local note database. hey call that "offline". Are you seeing them in your Windows application?.

No. When I create new notes if I insert files on then they disappear as soon as I click on any other note.

Archived