iPad newbie question

Just a quick question for the iPad (iOS) users out there. This can’t be right, but....

I don’t believe there’s a way to create tables on the iPad app, or at least I can’t find one, and the times I have searched for this online it still seems to be the case. However, the workaround seems to be create tables in a “template” page on the web version, and then copy rows onto the new note as required when using the app. Which seemed fair enough, not great, but I could live with it I suppose. Fair enough that is, until I tried to log into the web site on my iPad.......errr....

Have I missed something, or is the only way to have tables within the Evernote iOS app, to have a separate PC or Mac?!?

As I say, newbie here, so please feel free to point the uneducated to the correct place.

Thanks all.

• Level 5*

You'll find that Evernote/IOS is missing some features available on the Windows/Mac platform

As to tables; there is a feature available in Settings>Notes
This allows table creation using []IMG_2840.thumb.jpeg.521c2eab794ef34f9257ba73bd050dcc.jpeg

In anticipation of your next question;
No, we are unable to adjust table column width

Thank you soooooo much. I really couldn’t believe there was no way to achieve this, but everywhere I looked people were saying it just wasn’t possible.

TBH, column width, whilst being a bit of a pain, can be worked around.

Thankyou again!

Archived