sync button for note windows

I have made this request several times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why can't a button be set for the note windows as well the main/console window??? The Real estate is available on the top menu ribbon. So WTF?

It is a pain sometimes when you're trying to close your laptop real quick but you want the notes available on your smart phone...so you want to sync the data fast and Alt Tabbing to get to the console windows is time consuming sometimes when you have multiple note windows open. So get on with this already. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, yakky said:

I have made this request several times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why can't a button be set for the note windows as well the main/console window??? The Real estate is available on the top menu ribbon. So WTF?

It is a pain sometimes when you're trying to close your laptop real quick but you want the notes available on your smart phone...so you want to sync the data fast and Alt Tabbing to get to the console windows is time consuming sometimes when you have multiple note windows open. So get on with this already. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

I think this will fall on deaf ears. On the Mac client, they have removed all toolbar buttons on the note menu except for a big green SHARE button. No reminders, no delete, no information, no nothing. And you cannot customize it. It is just a big white space. I think the goal is to remove 100% of the UI elements we use except for the big green NEW NOTE and SHARE buttons. We should never have the need to do anything else.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, EdH said:

I think this will fall on deaf ears. On the Mac client, they have removed all toolbar buttons on the note menu except for a big green SHARE button. No reminders, no delete, no information, no nothing. And you cannot customize it. It is just a big white space. I think the goal is to remove 100% of the UI elements we use except for the big green NEW NOTE and SHARE buttons. We should never have the need to do anything else.

Maybe there's a telepathic UI in the works?

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, CalS said:

Maybe there's a telepathic UI in the works?

Well, if is as useful as Context in Evernote and Related Notes in your google browser search, what could possibly go wrong?

Archived