How to keep signed in even closed icon on dock ?

I used to have a evernote icon on top right corner to make note easily, and through which there is an "Find in Evernote" option to open evernote. It was kept signed in always. But now somehow everytime it needs me to resign in? I have to say that I usually closed evernote from the dock icon (the bottom on mac). But it was not a issue. Thank you!!

• Level 5*

I'm not sure I understand the behavior you are seeing, but if you just QUIT (⌘Q) Evernote Mac, then when you launch it the next time it does NOT ask you to sign in.

Running Evernote 6.11.1 (455059) on macOS 10.12.6.

1 hour ago, JMichaelTX said:

I'm not sure I understand the behavior you are seeing, but if you just QUIT (⌘Q) Evernote Mac, then when you launch it the next time it does NOT ask you to sign in.

Running Evernote 6.11.1 (455059) on macOS 10.12.6.

I mean I can have the "Evernote helper" running when ⌘Q from evernote, and staying on the menu bar (on the top right). But the thing is when I try to open evernote app, every time it asks me to log in.  But it used to be stayed log-in when I ⌘Q from evernote app. 

Simply saying is, it DOES ask me sing in everytime when I lunch it. 

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Mercury_hg said:

I mean I can have the "Evernote helper" running when ⌘Q from evernote, and staying on the menu bar (on the top right). But the thing is when I try to open evernote app, every time it asks me to log in.  But it used to be stayed log-in when I ⌘Q from evernote app. 

Simply saying is, it DOES ask me sing in everytime when I lunch it. 

We've established that there are two different apps
- The Evernote app appears in the dock
- The Evernote Helper app appears in the menubar (upper right corner)
Please be clear which app you are referencing

You specify your preferences in Evernote > Preferences589256590_ScreenShot2019-01-31at21_51_12.png.6850c104fe7bb9d38087f5373e1797dc.png

The Helper app does not require log in. 
It piggybacks on the active account in the Evernote app.

In my installation, the Evernote app retains login(s) info, when I quit.  I don't need to re-login.

10 hours ago, DTLow said:

We've established that there are two different apps
- The Evernote app appears in the dock
- The Evernote Helper app appears in the menubar (upper right corner)
Please be clear which app you are referencing

You specify your preferences in Evernote > Preferences589256590_ScreenShot2019-01-31at21_51_12.png.6850c104fe7bb9d38087f5373e1797dc.png

The Helper app does not require log in. 
It piggybacks on the active account in the Evernote app.

In my installation, the Evernote app retains login(s) info, when I quit.  I don't need to re-login.

I meant the Evernote app appear in the dock has some problem. The problem is: it does not retains login info, when I quit, it do need to re-login. 

The helper works perfectly fine.

Thank you !!

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 9.55.19 AM.png

Archived