Evernote data not transferred to a new phone

My Samsung Note 4's screen broke and is black and I cannot access any apps.  Got a new phone but through Smart Switch which transfers data, I could transfer contacts, pictures, audio, video etc.. but not my Evernote data.  The Transfer apps do not install the Evernote data files.  I can see my mobile's data files on my PC but I am trying to find my Evernote notes & notebooks to copy and paste them to the new phone.  All I find is :

Phone/android/data/com.evernote/files/temp/shared with no content.  Any solutions?  Remember I cannot access the Evernote app on my phone because of the black screen.

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
13 hours ago, arashravadeh said:

My phone was stolen and I had to buy a new one but after installing evernote and log in, none of my storage notes were recovered. How can I access my notes again?

Make sure you login with the correct userid/password   

• Level 5

In the mobile apps, all data is stored on the EN server. It only downloads a fraction to the mobile device, like some preview and search information.

So do as DtLow says: Install the EN app, log in (with the correct login data, otherwise it will create a new, empty account) and start the sync. The local information will download from the Server Master File.