Sync-attachments not uploading

Hi-I've got all my notes/notebooks on my Mac. But these don't seem to be syncing properly to the web and therefore my phone.  All the notes/metadata seem to be fine in Evernote web. But the attachments just show as paperclip icons and nothing happens when I click on them.  I don't want to lose what I have on my Mac. I've clicked sync and that looks like it's syncing but it's only uploading a few kb/sec and I have a fast connection, so it doesn't really seem to be uploading the data.  Any help gratefully received. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Because 'phone storage tends to be limited,  Evernote doesn't sync content to a mobile device by default.  It is possible to assign one or more notebooks as 'offline searchable' if you wish,  but that depends on the storage available and the size of your notes.  I have one notebook set up that way,  and I move notes into and out of that notebook as I need them.  Notes are generally downloaded over the network only when you wish to see them.

For the same basic reason,  even if you can see a note,  any attachments will show up as icons.  The attachments are not downloaded unless you specifically open them - or they are part of an 'offline searchable' note.  When you're downloading a big attachment,  it can take a while to see anything on screen.

Archived