Deleting/jumbling text

I usually use evernote for everything. However, within the last 4 months it has not been working properly. If i hit the space bar it deletes words that i just wrote. If i try and push enter to go to the next line, it jumbles all of the letters in previous lines. The PC version seems fine, just the app on my phone does this. I have gotten a brand new note 9 since then. So i know the phone itself is not an issue. I will find another app to use, and cancel my subscription if this does not get fixed. It makes the convenience of evernote very inconvenient! At this point pencil and paper are preferred. Please tells me that there is a fix for this.

• Level 5
On 1/5/2019 at 6:53 AM, Sadisticjewel said:

I usually use evernote for everything. However, within the last 4 months it has not been working properly. If i hit the space bar it deletes words that i just wrote. If i try and push enter to go to the next line, it jumbles all of the letters in previous lines. The PC version seems fine, just the app on my phone does this. I have gotten a brand new note 9 since then. So i know the phone itself is not an issue. I will find another app to use, and cancel my subscription if this does not get fixed. It makes the convenience of evernote very inconvenient! At this point pencil and paper are preferred. Please tells me that there is a fix for this.

This sounds very much like some of the issues under discussion at points in this long thread:

One thing that has appeared there is that problems can occur when some specific keyboard apps are used in conjunction with Evernote.

Archived