(Archived) Encryption all the way to the program

I have a premium account, mainly because (I perceived) it to be more secure. But often use my computer at work and put some work files on Evernote. But since I'm using the company network, I would like to be sure IT can't see my personal credit card receipts and such. So my question is, it SSH all the way to the computer, or the network? Can my credit card numbers be seen by they people operating that last leg of the network?

If you have a Premium account, then all of Evernote's clients (and our web interface) will use SSL to communicate with our servers. This means that no one who sees the communications between your machine and our servers should be able to read the content as long as your machine is properly configured.

• Level 5*
If you have a Premium account, then all of Evernote's clients (and our web interface) will use SSL to communicate with our servers. This means that no one who sees the communications between your machine and our servers should be able to read the content as long as your machine is properly configured.

BUt just to clarify, the data is not encrypted on the local machine or your server, just the communication, right?

Archived