Evernote Trashing Copy/Cut/Paste in other Apps

WayneM

Idea

I'm running 6.16.4.8094 (308094) Public (CE Build ce-58.1.6897) on several different Windows PCs machines and one Android phone. I've been a user since the early days. I migrated off SplashID to Evernote. The functionality and reliability of the earliest versions has been compromised in the recent year or so. On the PC running Windows 10 Home and when running Microsoft Word executing the shortcut Ctrl+C in Word and other apps will cause Evernote (I finally figured out) to create a new Note!!!!

Is this an issue with the clipper or whatever it is called. I don't want any sort of feature that trashes my other apps. I just want to get back to an Evernote that works reliably across several machines. You seems to have totally gone off the rails making this some sort of specialty app for workgroups but you have destroyed the clean reliability it once had. Please restore the original team who created the good, useful, and reliable tool and execute whatever goofball developers have taken the reigns and turned it into an unreliable mismash!

Thank you.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

I replied to your other post on the same topic here: 

9 hours ago, WayneM said:

Please restore the original team who created the good, useful, and reliable tool and execute whatever goofball developers have taken the reigns and turned it into an unreliable mismash!

This is not going to happen. The people who comprised that team moved on long ago.

Archived