Evernote Notes stored locally in folders to be synchronised

Hi all, I have evernote in mobile and PC. Mobile works fine and synchronizes. In the PC notes did not synchronize after certain time and were stored only locally in the PC (I have the non-synchronized evernote folder structure intact). I want to add the notes from that folder structure to an existing evernote account, but rather than the export (.enex) files i have that folder structure. How can it be embedded in my existing evernote account without the .enex files? This is critical for me due to valuable info that may be lost :(. Many thanks in advance.

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, ManuGarcia said:

Hi all, I have evernote in mobile and PC. Mobile works fine and synchronizes. In the PC notes did not synchronize after certain time and were stored only locally in the PC (I have the non-synchronized evernote folder structure intact). I want to add the notes from that folder structure to an existing evernote account, but rather than the export (.enex) files i have that folder structure. How can it be embedded in my existing evernote account without the .enex files? This is critical for me due to valuable info that may be lost :(. Many thanks in advance.

Not sure what ... notes did not synchronize after certain time... means.  Notes in synced notebooks sync.  If not there is an error someplace, or they aren't actually in a synced notebook.

If it's the same EN account, create new synced notebooks duplicating the structure, move all the notes to their respective new notebooks (Ctr+A in the note list when he notebook is context to highlight all the notes, select Move Note), and delete the local notebooks when done.  If I understand what you are asking.

Thanks CalS, my issue is that I cannot open the folder structure that I have in my PC in evernote. So I think I cannot access/open the notes within that folder structure in the evernote account and move them. Is there a way to link that folder structure (with the missing local stored notes) to an evernote account and recover those notes?
Thanks in advance!

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, ManuGarcia said:

Is there a way to link that folder structure (with the missing local stored notes) to an evernote account and recover those notes?

I'm confused by the term "folder structure"

Notes are stored in an Evernote account.  Notebook is a field assigned to a note.

Completely ignoring notebooks,  you can view your notes using "All Notes"

• Level 5*
On 12/17/2018 at 7:15 AM, ManuGarcia said:

If you have notes on a Windows Evernote installation that have not synchronized to the Evernote servers, and they are not in local notebooks, then you should try to get that fixed via Evernote support. The notebooks should then appear in your mobile device. If you can't resolve this, then you can export the notes to .enex format, sure, but you can't use these in a mobile device, as far as I know.

If they *are* in local notebooks, then they do not sync to the Evernote servers, by design. They will not appear on your mobile device, since they need to sync to the Evernote servers before they can sync to another device. If you want to view notes on a mobile device, they must be in a syncable notebook.

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, ManuGarcia said:

Thanks CalS, my issue is that I cannot open the folder structure that I have in my PC in evernote. So I think I cannot access/open the notes within that folder structure in the evernote account and move them. Is there a way to link that folder structure (with the missing local stored notes) to an evernote account and recover those notes?
Thanks in advance!

Not sure I am getting this.  Are you talking about the Window folder where your Evernote data base is stored?  Or are you talking about notebooks in a different Evernote account?  Any notebooks in your account will be visible on your PC when Evernote is open.  A little more detail please.

Archived