(Archived) Size of notes

I've only just realised there is a 100MB limit at this stage on my notes - how do I find out how much I'm using up at the moment? and how do I find out the size of individual notes?

Thanks

At the current stage of the beta, the service restricts the total storage for each account to 100MB, which is calculated based on the length of your note HTML plus the size of any images/audio/ink attachments. The current limit is just a "sanity check" during our beta testing period to make sure that our testing goes smoothly. When (or before) we finish our beta, we intend to relax this limit for free users, and offer premium subscriptions for a few dollars a month that would grant significantly higher limits. (Sorry, we won't have the exact numbers until we get done twiddling our spreadsheets and haggling with our suppliers.)

Unfortunately, it looks like the current limit and usage is not displayed on the web UI. This is an oversight, and we'll get it resolved soon. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Archived