Old Notes Not Appearing on iPhone

Hi Everyone. I have been an Evernote user since 2015 and have never had a problem until now. After the recent iOS update (I believe the one that introduced dark mode), none of my preexisting notes show up on my phone (they are still present on my PC application). New notes that I have worked on since the app udpate (PC or iOS) do show up on the phone and on my PC, but that's it. I have tried reinstalling the app and I know that I'm logged in with the right account. 

Any ideas? Help would be greatly appreciated.

• Level 5

Hi @Jordan Mc!

Often, users accidentally create a secondary account and believe that their actual account has been deleted/cleared out.

Usually, this occurs when a user creates an Evernote Account using an email address with a typo/misspelling. The user then uses that account for some time and logs out. Then, when they log back in with their correctly spelled email address, they are actually logging into a new account.

Or, the reverse happens and the user creates an Evernote Account using a correctly spelled email address. However, the next time the user logs out/logs in, they have a typo/misspelling in the email address they use to login, and accidentally create a second account.

Could you double-check and make sure your login credentials are accurate and correctly spelled?

Also, please visit the Evernote Web Client using a web browser on a desktop computer: https://www.evernote.com/Home.action 

The Web Client will reflect any notes that have properly synced with our servers (excluding local and offline notes/notebooks).

Do all of your Notes appear on the Web Client as they should?

Let me know as this information will better enable me to determine how best to proceed.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I appreciate your consideration, and look forward to your reply.

Hi Shane,

Thanks so much for your help. I have confirmed that the email address on my mobile device is correct - the same one as on my PC. Also, when I log into the web client (with the exact same email address), all of my notes are present.

Best Regards,

Jordan

Archived