When you share images to evernote on iPad/iPhone

Hello, I am an Evernote user from Korea and I have just one problem with Evernote when I use it on iPad or iPhone.

I often take 10 or 20 screenshots on the device, which are saved inside the Picture app on the device. Then I select all the screenshots in the same order as I took those screenshots.(the first screenshot image I select is same as the first screenshot I took.) Then, I share(save) all those screenshots onto Evernote. The problem is that when I enter Evernote app to see if the screenshots are uploaded properly, the order of the screenshots on the Evernote template is often different from the order of the screenshots I took or selected. 

This bug does not occur everytime I share images to Evernote. From my experience, this bug occurs when I upload many images or screenshots at once, for example, like 20 images. Also, I think the change in order occurs randomly. That is, sometimes the order is changed near the beginning, and sometimes near the end. (For instance, if I uploaded 10 images, image number 1 to image number 10, I expect those images to be saved in Evernote in the order of image number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. However, sometimes it is saved as 1,2,5,3,4,6,7,8,9,10. Sometimes as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,8,10. And initially I selected thses images in the same order as I took them.)

Although the problem may seem trivial, please change this bug for the users like myself... Thank you:)

• Level 5

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

In this case, we'd like to gather some more information from the issue you're encountering with the order/arrangement of your images within notes in Evernote.

As you are a Premium user, please go ahead and open a support ticket to report the issue and so that we can obtain some more information from you and your device.

For best results, please see this article on the best practices for submitting a support ticket so that we can obtain all of the necessary information we'll need to try and fix the issue:

Feel free to reach out to me via DM if you have any questions!

Archived