What happened to Capture Selection from Screen?

Hi this is evernote for mac. 

I noticed that evernote 7.6 does not have the feature any longer.

My laptop with 7.5 still has it. 

I also checked mac os settings under keyboard like above and it has everything checked for pictures, it's not really a keyboard issue as i always right clicked on evernote and clicked on Capture Selection from Screen. Didn't use a keyboard shortcut.

Screenshots also has everything checked 

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks @Nick L., I appreciate that but that always works ... this capture feature allows me to keep a record of exactly how pages look on components I work on or create - I'm a web developer. 

Dragging text just doesn't cut it. 

My alternative is that I have to clip an image of the screen with the mac shortcut and then paste it into evernote which is a pain. 

One lead might be adding to what @DTLow said and perhaps it's an issue with Mohave? If you can check that too that would be great. 

If I had the spare computer, I'd love to see what Mohave with evernote 7.5 looks like and then upgrade to 7.6 and see if the functionality is still there. 

My home computer is on Mohave + 7.6. - I couldn't download a working copy of 7.5 to test from anywhere.

My other computer is a work computer and at the moment, we can't update to mohave. 

Let me know if you guys see the feature also gone on Mohave & 7.5 evernote - if so, we know it's a mac OS issue.

• 4 weeks later...

I use this feature frequently as well. 

Just got back from vacation and am shocked to find it gone. Any updates on the reason for this? This is a huge hinderance to my workflow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...