Jump to content
We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Templates


Recommended Posts

  • Level 5*
31 minutes ago, marshrp said:

I'm thinking of upgrading to premium so that I can use templates.  Can they be accessed, edited, and then saved on mobile devices?  

No editing, however it's easy to import the template, edit, and re-save

I don't find this feature sufficient to upgrade.  I just save notes tagged as Template.

Link to post
  • Evernote Staff

@marshrp The templates feature is available to all users and is not limited to paid users. Are you having problems accessing it?

Regarding mobile interaction with templates, you should be able to create, edit, and save templates from your mobile device.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Scott T. said:

@marshrp The templates feature is available to all users and is not limited to paid users. Are you having problems accessing it?

Regarding mobile interaction with templates, you should be able to create, edit, and save templates from your mobile device.

I think to create customized templates I have to upgrade.

Link to post
2 hours ago, DTLow said:

No editing, however it's easy to import the template, edit, and re-save

I don't find this feature sufficient to upgrade.  I just save notes tagged as Template.

Thanks for the input, and that's a great idea.  

Link to post
  • Evernote Staff
21 hours ago, marshrp said:

I think to create customized templates I have to upgrade.

Yes, you are right. I've only used templates as a premium subscriber, so I didn't realize that creating custom templates is restricted to paid accounts. TIL. 🙂

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...