Student Discount

jenn_w

Hello!

This morning I received an email letting me know that you now have an option for students to receive a 50% discount on a premium account.  I currently use Evernote as a student and invested in a plus account (which expires in Feb 2019) because Premium was out of my budget.  Unfortunately,  because I chose to invest in your product I am not allowed to access the student discount - this seems unwise and illogical to me.  

Thank you!

• Like 1

I used the full version of premium until it expired, then DMed them on Twitter to ask about the student discount. They gave it to me using a special link, and now I'm using that :)

Maybe try the same? I had to give them my student email as proof.

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5

For most uses the Basic account will do. It comes with a discount of 1-0-0 % - because it is free, and many use it for years. Other companies will give you a 30 day trial, and after that you have to pay, even if it is discounted.

IMHO a student can do fine with this free solution. If you need more (for example while writing a on thesis) you can go Premium for a month or two, and fall back to Basic after that. Or take the approach described above.

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
On 5/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, hadllton said:

I think if there was a family subscription, then it would be possible to subscribe with someone close. I do about the same in Spotify

Hi.  There is no family subscription. This is not Spotify. 

6 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  There is no family subscription. This is not Spotify. 

Thank god or audio files would have been replaced by 78 rpm records and a player with a broken needle promoted as a step forward.....

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Student Discount is a great financial way to get extra money for your studies. I used the student discount when I was in my second and third year at university. At the moment, I am already in my graduation year at the university and I have to do a huge amount of homework. The company https://writix.co.uk/top-writers which employs very professional writers, helps me with this. They keep in touch with me around the clock in order to make my assignments as high quality as possible.