¿Labels dialog only works with Mac OS?

MadridTeam

Idea

Hello!

I have a problem with labels. When in a Mac OS I categorize notes it is enough to put the first letter of a label to see all the ones that match (with a dialog that opens when writing). Both in the browser and in the desktop application. But if I use Evernote in Windows (either in the application or through the browser) I never get the preview of labels, I have to write them whole (which brings me like 6 times more time). In a browser on GNU / Linux the same thing happens to me, it does not suggest me labels. I have tried it on several computers and I have tried to solve it but I can not find how.

Does anyone know something? Thank you

-----------

Hola!

Tengo un problema con las etiquetas. Cuando en un Mac OS categorizo notas me basta con poner la primera letra de una etiqueta para ver todas las que empiecen así en un diálogo que se abre al escribir. Tanto en el navegador como en la aplicación de escritorio. Pero si utilizo Evernote en Windows (ya sea en la aplicación o a través del navegador) nunca me sale la previsualización de etiquetas, he de escribirlas enteras (lo que me lleva algo así como 6 veces más tiempo). En un navegador en GNU/Linux me pasa lo mismo, no me sugiere etiquetas. Lo he probado en varios ordenadores y he intentado solucionarlo pero no encuentro cómo.

¿Alguien sabe algo? Gracias

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived