won't allow me to view my notes

Dolly

Idea

Your website will not allow me to view my notes....it keeps showing the Devises page and wants me to upgrade to premium level.  I don't want to upgrade, I just want to view my notes, but it will only show a one second view of my notes, then goes back to Upgrade to Premium page.  I've shut off phone, but it doesn't resolve problem

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, Dolly said:

Your website will not allow me to view my notes....it keeps showing the Devises page and wants me to upgrade to premium level.  I don't want to upgrade, I just want to view my notes, but it will only show a one second view of my notes, then goes back to Upgrade to Premium page.  I've shut off phone, but it doesn't resolve problem

I'm guessing you have a Basic account that's restricted to two active devices.

Access your account from a registered device, or the web platform.
Access the Devices page and revoke access to non-active devices.

Dear DTLow...........THANK YOU........the was the answer I was looking for.  Somehow, my iPhone was listed twice along with Windows.    Both phones were listed 54 months, and Windows was 42 months ago, so I'm not sure why its all of a sudden a problem, but you solved it....thanks again !!

• Ex Employees

@Dolly Glad @DTLow was able to help you out. We had a bug with devices that you might have been hit with. My understanding is that it should be fixed in production now, but maybe some people still have some side-effects from it that they need to clean up. I'll follow-up with the team to confirm.

Archived