I can't print my notes from Evernote web - help!

austina

Idea

I can't print a note from Evernote web - is this nomal? I tried following their help article but there wasn't even an option to go to File > Print. I also can't find anywhere to submit a support ticket even though it said I could?

11 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
19 minutes ago, austina said:

Thanks @jefito. I thought it already was a function but maybe I was missing it. It would be a nice addition.

In Chrome, I can select the body of the note (doesn't appear to be able to select the note title, unfortunately), and print from the Chrome print menu. That might suffice as a workaround,...

There is a solution - use the NEW Evernote Web App

I noticed that I couldn't print, and was looking at alternative apps - 

Then in Evernote saw an option to try the new web browser client - I did - and viola - it is much better, and from the menu at top right there is a print option

This is certainly easier than copy/paste into an alternative word processor! You may want to do that for editing and formatting that you're more familiar with - but the core functionality to print is there. 

I also noticed that you can easily resize tables in the new editor as copying and pasting in (for example from a web page) may create a table with undesirable (especially for printing) column widths

Screenshot from 2020-01-02 22-03-26.png

On 1/3/2020 at 8:35 AM, TCGibson said:

There is a solution - use the NEW Evernote Web App

I noticed that I couldn't print, and was looking at alternative apps - 

Then in Evernote saw an option to try the new web browser client - I did - and viola - it is much better, and from the menu at top right there is a print option

This is certainly easier than copy/paste into an alternative word processor! You may want to do that for editing and formatting that you're more familiar with - but the core functionality to print is there. 

I also noticed that you can easily resize tables in the new editor as copying and pasting in (for example from a web page) may create a table with undesirable (especially for printing) column widths

Screenshot from 2020-01-02 22-03-26.png

What and where is this WebApp? I do not see this Black bar nor do I see the right side PRINT note option

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, xbliss said:

What and where is this WebApp? I do not see this Black bar nor do I see the right side PRINT note option

This is the "new" web version

Switch versions by clicking on your avatar image433019302_ScreenShot2020-03-27at9_25_10AM.png.4b6fa846f0b31adb2e90bac661a7a35c.png

• Like 1

I did not like the new web app at all - and reverted back - 990510854_Screenshotfrom2020-03-2713-03-06.png.9c0a8edfbc6fbd22cb410acdb805be60.pngimage.thumb.png.3d75a9e581aaa7961bb299355176510b.png

However - they did not miss the print functionality in current (older) version -
Just right click on the 'note' in the note column -

image.thumb.png.3d75a9e581aaa7961bb299355176510b.png

• Level 5

The new version is still a testing ground, mainly for the new editor. It is lacking some basic functions.

So if one need a stable, fully featured version of the web client, reverting to the „old“ or classical version will do the job.

On 3/27/2020 at 9:56 PM, DTLow said:

This is the "new" web version

Switch versions by clicking on your avatar image433019302_ScreenShot2020-03-27at9_25_10AM.png.4b6fa846f0b31adb2e90bac661a7a35c.png

Thanks. I guess will have to do some back & forth.