PLEASEEE PLEASEE ADD UPPERCASE FUNCTION and others...

Hi ,

i use Evernote for business and everyday project, im a writer and i found a very nonsense that a productivity tool like EVERNOTE made for writing in every situation DOESNT HAVE A UPPPERCASE FUNCTION, a simply button to convert sentences in uppercase just in one click!

That is a very usefull feature that would save a lot of time.

And please another very usefull feature is the possibility to write MORE THAN ONE LINE on the sides of pictures instead of ONLY ONE LINE AT THE BOTTOM as it is now.

Is very anti aesthetic and uncomfortable write at the bottom of the pictures and not ALL AROUND.

Without these features, Evernote will always remain a simple improvement of Windows Notes....:-(

F.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

You might want to use the feature request forums to post such requests

I'm using a Mac, with the Word Service add-in1370707407_ScreenShot2018-11-21at05_00_01.png.cb72272a8e980fb487c6c78c70136ae2.png; this gives me access to various features like uppercase.

>>Is very anti aesthetic and uncomfortable write at the bottom of the pictures and not ALL AROUND.

I've found working within a table gives me more flexibility in positioning text and images679592221_ScreenShot2018-11-21at05_09_40.png.3166282008e4ec90580fe4358a89103b.png

>>Without these features, Evernote will always remain a simple improvement of Windows Notes

I use the Evernote editor for basic notes.
For advanced features, I switch to dedicated editors; Word/Pages for wordprocessing, Excel/Numbers for spreadsheets ....
Files of any format can be included in a note; this gives us access to many external editors.  Evernote works well with pdfs, images, office/iwork documents

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...