(Archived) Mac Users Waiting For "Sharing Phase-2": please update today

blived

Idea

Don't know about the PC side of your work on Evernote clients, but a quick search of both forums and blog for "Notebook Sharing and Collaboration: Phase 2" only shows your Product Update post from 25/06/09 with hundreds of dedicated customers asking (begging even) on a monthly basis for some/any update on your progress on this promise since then.

Well?

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5

How were you able to use the Forum Search for the phrase: "Notebook Sharing and Collaboration: Phase 2"

I thought the forum only permitted searches for individual words like: Notebook or Sharing or Collaboration or Phase

Don't know about the PC side of your work on Evernote clients, but a quick search of both forums and blog for "Notebook Sharing and Collaboration: Phase 2" only shows your Product Update post from 25/06/09 with hundreds of dedicated customers asking (begging even) on a monthly basis for some/any update on your progress on this promise since then.

blived,

Can you please clarify the feature you are asking about, and provide a link to the "Product Update post from 25/06/09" that you referenced.

Thanks.

I think I found it from the Product Updates Blog: Notebook Sharing and Collaboration: Phase 1

If this is Phase 1, what’s Phase 2?

You (our wonderful users) have been clamoring for selective sharing for some time. So, we decided to make it available in phases as we build out the functionality. Right now, notebook sharing functions are only available through Evernote Web. Soon, you will be able to share right from your desktop or mobile Evernote. Like with everything else we do, sharing will be everywhere. Our developer API has already been updated to support the new sharing features, and we can’t wait to see what you all come up with.

Archived