Where do I find the "Expand" button in Desktop version?

hannaaase

Hi, I can´t find where the "expand" button is in Desktop version? On web its up in right corner. This is to view the note in "full size" so to speak (yes, been at the "view" bar and "window" bar in Desktop but can't find it here either) 

If anyone from Evernote sees this to maybe have a look at the UX on this one on Desktop. 

• Level 5*

Yup.  In Windows,  see the View option on the toolbar to close the left panel and note list.  They're both hot-key driven,  so you can get them back when necessary.  Or,  double-click the note title in the list to open it in its own window.

Thank you but when I do double click it to open, then I can´t switch between the other tabs (Safari, Email etc and back to my Evernote note) I use Mac. Is there a way to work on a note in full-view and still be able to switch between? 

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, hannaaase said:

Thank you but when I do double click it to open, then I can´t switch between the other tabs (Safari, Email etc and back to my Evernote note) I use Mac. Is there a way to work on a note in full-view and still be able to switch between? 

Hmmn.  I did mean in the Windows OS...  the Mac commands are similar - see @DTLow's comment...

• Level 5*
39 minutes ago, hannaaase said:

I rarely work in full screen mode.  I just resize the windows as required.650937221_ScreenShot2018-11-15at09_49_31.png.5e50518b5749a9244124317296635fb5.png

Even full screen window, I have the dock to switch between applications

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, hannaaase said:

So when I switch in the dock so to speak (between programs) when I'm back in Evernote again than I again have to "open new window" to get the full note view again:/ 

On my Mac, the Evernote window remains in the background.  I just switch back to Evernote and I'm seeing the same window

Archived