Jump to content

Not receiving daily email reminders


Recommended Posts

I'm also having this issue.  Been using Evernote Web for many years, the reminder emails stopped coming into my email towards the end of last week.  I've gone into account settings and the checkbox is still check requesting the reminder emails, and my email address is still correct, and there is nothing being held up by my spam filter.  Also looking for ways to resolve this.

Link to post
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, itguy12 said:

Hi!

I've been using Evernote Web for a few years now, and have been receiving daily email notifications until the past week or so. Is this a known issue? What steps can be taken to correct this?

Thanks so much!

I continue to receive mine.  Question, just to be sure, do you have reminders for today that would generate the reminder email?

Link to post
1 minute ago, CalS said:

I continue to receive mine.  Question, just to be sure, do you have reminders for today that would generate the reminder email?

Yes, I have reminders set for every day except for saturday's/sunday's, and have it set to send me a daily reminder email showing all the reminders for that day.  So last Wednesday 11/7, I received an email at 5:03 AM, CST, with all the reminders for that day 11/7.  I have a pretty extensive list of reminders across multiple notebooks so having the reminder is essential so I don't have to go searching a dozen notebooks looking for reminders that I may or may not have for that day.

Link to post
  • Level 5*
24 minutes ago, itguy12 said:

Yes. I've had many due dates over the past week where I should have received an email.

Any chance they are going to your spam folder?  Don't know what else it might be....

Link to post
19 hours ago, CalS said:

Any chance they are going to your spam folder?  Don't know what else it might be....

I've talked with my IT department and they have confirmed no emails have been received from Evernote since 11/9, which appears to be the last time I received my daily email.  Are there any Evernote employees that monitor these forums to resolve issues or bugs like these?

Link to post
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Rbolinger said:

I've talked with my IT department and they have confirmed no emails have been received from Evernote since 11/9, which appears to be the last time I received my daily email.  Are there any Evernote employees that monitor these forums to resolve issues or bugs like these?

Employees do monitor the forums, not sure when they take action.  This might be a one off, based upon my one data point, in that I continue to receive the reminder emails.  Tends to point more to the user than EN, though not guaranteed.

The options to get reminder emails exist in the Desktop and mobile apps.  Might be worth checking all to be sure nolthing has inadvertently changed there.  Other than that, you could reach out to EN on Twitter.

Link to post

Just to give a quick update, my automatic daily reminders all of a sudden last night start coming through again.  Rec'd yesterday's at 7:00pm this and today's at 5:00am.  The only thing I did differently yesterday was I did go into each app I had, web browser, Ipad app, Iphone app, and checked the settings.  Each app was set up so I should have been receiving them but maybe by checking them it fixed whatever the bug was.  Or EN fixed the bug.

Link to post
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Rbolinger said:

Just to give a quick update, my automatic daily reminders all of a sudden last night start coming through again.  Rec'd yesterday's at 7:00pm this and today's at 5:00am.  The only thing I did differently yesterday was I did go into each app I had, web browser, Ipad app, Iphone app, and checked the settings.  Each app was set up so I should have been receiving them but maybe by checking them it fixed whatever the bug was.  Or EN fixed the bug.

Got me as to which or what.  Glad it is sorted. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...