(Archived) How do you transfer a picture from evernote to your pc?

I'd like to

-take pictures on my blackberry in evernote, then

-transfer those pictures to my pc to keep all pictures from different devices in 1 location...eg keep in "My Pictures"

Thanks, TJ

Win 7

Blackberry Bold

Do you use the desktop app? If so, open the image inside EN with your photo editor of choice, then save to wherever you want to save it to. (Open up the note/pic you want to save, right click--open with) There may be an easier way, but that is the way I do it.

You can also email the image to yourself from Evernote and get it on your computer that way as well.

Do you use the desktop app? If so, open the image inside EN with your photo editor of choice, then save to wherever you want to save it to. (Open up the note/pic you want to save, right click--open with)

Or open up your My Pictures folder alongside EN and just drag'n'drop the images.

Do you use the desktop app? If so, open the image inside EN with your photo editor of choice, then save to wherever you want to save it to. (Open up the note/pic you want to save, right click--open with)

Or open up your My Pictures folder alongside EN and just drag'n'drop the images.

Or....copy/paste them to an import/watched folder. :) This and Speedie's suggestion are faster than opening & saving each file, so long as the photos are already on your computer. But I tend to email photos from my phone directly to my EN account, as aleelee28 suggested. Log into your account using the web client & go to settings to find out what your Evernote email address is.

works perfectly, thanks!

Archived