save multiple bookmarks (or pages)

worksong

• Level 5*

Hi.  You can't.  Trying 100 simultaneous clips would not only fail because of the bandwidth and connections required to copy and sync all the content,  but you'd also possibly blow your monthly upload allowance out of the water and lose half of the ones that made it.

It's not necessary to wait for a clip to finish before you move to the next tab and clip again,  so you could always move pretty quickly through your tabs,  clicking the icon and moving on...  which might mean that the processes complete quickly enough so you only have 5 or 6 running at the same time.  Even so I'd recommend checking after a dozen or so that you are getting the content you want by logging in via Evernote.com,  or by syncing your local Evernote client.

EDIT:  For completeness,  you could always set up Phrase Express or Autohotkey to step through the keystrokes for clipping -say- 5 tabs at a time.  I'd keep the total pretty low,  because sooner or later you'll run into a wall with too many parallel syncs and connections.

• 2 years later...

I guess the OP didn't mean saving ALL the content from the open pages. 

Rather, saving the URLs for the open tabs, so they can be accessed later on.

I've been looking for a way to organize my research work and at times I have many tabs open. What would be nice is to dump the URLs in a note and access them later. One solution I found was to use OneTab Chrome extension which works excellently, but where it lacks is the ability to organize the saved URLs as notes.

Having this functionality built into evernote will be a super boost to productivity.

There's a related post on evernote forums from 2018 for this: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/115404-web-clipper-feature-save-addresses-of-all-open-tabs/

Hope you can look into this. Thanks!

• Level 5*
On 11/4/2020 at 3:11 PM, TJS9 said:

Hope you can look into this. Thanks!

This thread is 2 years old now, so I guess there's not a whole lot of interest in bulk-saving pages.  I use the one-tab extension (or something that does the same job) to clear up clutter - couldn't you clip the page it generates, or copy/ paste into a note?  The other option would be to clip bookmarks of the individual pages you're interested in,  then create a Table of Contents note for the bookmarks...

• 5 months later...