Some Tags missing in panel view but found in search

Sutton

Idea

Note in the screenshot below.

Some tags are missing in both panel view and tag view.

Looking at the Project tag. 11 projects in brackets but only 6 seen.

If the search view you can see some of these missing tags.

These missing tags are not found anywhere under any other tag sub group

Also for example If i click on ProjectLTH(a missing tag) then it doesn't appear(not seen).

However i can do a search and find/edit some of those files again within ProjectLTH. In these files they do also show ProjectLTH connected as a tag

Any idea how to fix this?

This is in version 6.16.4.8094

image.thumb.png.78bc37598862af06a564b1668161b379.png

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 11/1/2018 at 6:03 PM, Sutton said:

Any idea how to fix this?

Have you nested the missing tags under the tags displayed with a caret to the left of them.  There are more tags under those, Project Drone Contractors for example.

Yes i can open/nested Project Drone Contractors. As you can see this in the list.

However as mentioned before, others are missing like the mentioned. Project LTH. Not seen in the list to the Left or in the list to the Right, However you will notice that it does exist when doing a search. And doing a search to those files within Project LTH is also found.

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Sutton said:

Yes i can open/nested Project Drone Contractors. As you can see this in the list.

However as mentioned before, others are missing like the mentioned. Project LTH. Not seen in the list to the Left or in the list to the Right, However you will notice that it does exist when doing a search. And doing a search to those files within Project LTH is also found.

Where is Project LTH located in your tag tree?  The search drop down in your screen clip is independent of location in the tag tree.  Tags in the tag view are displayed based upon the tag tree.  So if Project LTH is displaying in the search it is hidden under one of the parent tags in the tag view.  Project Drone Contractors does not appear to be expanded in the screen clip.  Right pointing open carets are not expanded, down right pointing filled carets are.  Perhaps if you expand the the three Project parents you will find Project LTH.

ScreenClip.png.15637dc6344d1d12b6a4418132d8ff20.png     ScreenClip.png.3b2257a06c8b5133a3f645c2ae694a64.png

Archived