Customize Note Toolbar - Reminders other options missing?

Recently the Note toolbar has been changed to just display the "Share" button followed by the 3 dots to drop down and select other options for a note eg. Add Reminder.  Previously there was an icon to click and add a reminder which is now missing and I can't figure out how to customize the toolbar.  Has this feature been removed or am I missing something?  It is always a pain when a feature is used often like adding a reminder and now takes multiple clicks to access instead of one.  

1070848433_ScreenShot2018-11-01at3_38_12PM.thumb.png.045fca77668fb1beb296d600118bb5ad.png

Pretty sure in previous versions there used to be a Customize option for the toolbar of Notes but that is missing

26653201_ScreenShot2018-11-01at3_38.46PMcopy.jpg.7411f198788e7334400df0c7d4853f92.jpg

• Level 5*

No, there is no option to customize the toolbar.

Action items have been moved to the ... (More) menu
We dont know why the Share button is the exception.

There are feature requests for the note header bar; links below
Please indicate  your support using the voting buttons in the upper left corner.

Am I crazy but I seem to remember you could customize the note toolbar?  At the least the Reminder was present on the toolbar because I used that almost daily along with Print and Delete (often not daily).  Evernote replaced commonly used functions with "Share" that I never use and even in a corporate setting Sharing notes isn't going to be used as often as the items in the "More Menu" list.  

Will add votes to the link you provided thanks.

Archived