How to Edit/Change an Image Size that has a Hyperlink

I just added an image to a note... then hyperlinked it (CTRL+K) to a YouTube Video.

But now I no longer have the ability to change the image size, nor can I remove the hyperlink, as would normally be achieved with hyperlinked text by 'right click>remove'

So is the only solution to delete the whole image, then add it again, resize, then hyperlink once more... or is there another way?

• Level 5*

Not an issue I've noticed,  or one for which I have a handy work-around.  If it's not something which comes up often,  I'd go with the whole re-create thing.  If it's something which is an intrinsic part of your workflow,  I'd suggest you raise it with Support - if they can't suggest a way around the re-size they can add it to their to-do pile...

Meantime one obvious point - it appears necessary to re-size images before creating links...

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, RavBoy said:

I just added an image to a note... then hyperlinked it (CTRL+K) to a YouTube Video.

But now I no longer have the ability to change the image size, nor can I remove the hyperlink, as would normally be achieved with hyperlinked text by 'right click>remove'

So is the only solution to delete the whole image, then add it again, resize, then hyperlink once more... or is there another way?

Workaround, put the image in a 1x1 table which you can resize.

Archived