Hide sidebar

• Level 5*

This is the Windows Evernote application, correct? The panel with the dark background is called th e"Left Panel". You can close it to a minimum size, with icons showing for each main item, bot you cannot make it disappear. Menu item is View / Left Panel. Keyboard shortcut is F10. The middle panel is the "Note List". You can make it disappear using the menu item View / Note List, or the keyboard shortcut F11.

• Level 5*
On 10/30/2018 at 10:47 AM, Роман said:

How do I hide any of those two sidebars in the new UI? 

Web Platform?  Theres no general option to hide the sidebar or note list panel.

The note panel has an expand/contract icon in the  upper left corner.  This hides the sidebar and note list  when viewing the note

9AB84EB3-5BD8-4DF9-9B00-37EBDECD2B99.jpeg.d0396d308360b5d73482f73352ae8413.jpeg

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
59 minutes ago, travelster said:

I'm also looking to see a lift of all notebooks on the web version.  It's the one thing that currently makes Evernote for the web difficult to use as I need to switch notebooks often.

What version are you running? In the current web beta (Evernote Web v5.28.0), there is certainly a list of notebooks available in the left panel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
17 hours ago, ThierryQc said:

How about the "note list"... The F11 shortcut does not seem to work anymore with the new interface! 😪

You can drag it smaller but I haven't found a way of getting rid of it altogether.