Table formatting in a note

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, BBeckvold17 said:

Hi friends! I am trying to format a table in a note, but the table (see attached photo) doesn't list any editing options. I have the free version of Evernote. Anyone know how to format a table that looks like this? Thanks!

Which device/platform? (Windows, Mac, ...)

The Windows/Mac platforms support tables and edit options.

• Level 5*

You want to make a 6 row x 3 column table in Evernote for Windows? Right click in the note, and select ""Insert table...". In the ensuing dialog, select 6 rows and 3 columns. Press OK.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, BBeckvold17 said:

Hi friends! I am trying to format a table in a note, but the table (see attached photo) doesn't list any editing options. I have the free version of Evernote. Anyone know how to format a table that looks like this? Thanks!

Click in the table and you will see the drop down arrow for editing options.  Hover over the column line and you can use the grabber to widen or narrow the column.

ScreenClip.png.434c776ae8ca2f49856188cde404a3ed.png

Evernote will not hold the formatting and unless I figure this out, this is a deal killer for me.  I have to have my ideas organized and this is a ridiculous time-waster.  Help!  Love the system and use it a lot but need to make this work.  Thank you!

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, dpats said:

Evernote will not hold the formatting and unless I figure this out, this is a deal killer for me.  I have to have my ideas organized and this is a ridiculous time-waster.  Help!  Love the system and use it a lot but need to make this work.  Thank you!

Hold the formatting?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!I'm having the same issue.I'm on Windows 10, Firefox. If I click in a cell, there's no arrow showing. Even if I select a row, there's no arrow showing.
Also, I'm not able to write after the table, outside of it. Any tricks? Should I change browser?

Archived