data access for accounts when you unsubscribe from a premium account

few enquires have been raised by my peers in regards to the data access for accounts when you unsubscribe from a Premium account. I was hoping Evernote could assist with the bullet points I have detailed below. 

What happens with your notes (and all the space you have achieved) if you unsubscribe from a Premium account? 

My knowledge of this is that; 

• The charge for Evernote is based on uploads, not storage.
  • If you change from Premium to Free, you will still be able to access all your existing notes.
  • If you have very large notes, and you re-edit them, they will be uploaded again.
  • With a free account, you upload is limited to 250 MB/ per month
  • If you would require to upload over 250 MB you can purchase a premium for 1 month to complete the task at hand.
  • Level 5*
15 hours ago, Henry@Carey said:

I was hoping Evernote could assist with the bullet points I have detailed below. 

What happens with your notes (and all the space you have achieved) if you unsubscribe from a Premium account? 

You're posting in the user discussion forums.
The following is what I know from experience with the Evernote service

>>The charge for Evernote is based on uploads, not storage.

There is no separate charge for storage.  The paid account fee is for access to increased upload limits and other features.

>>If you change from Premium to Free, you will still be able to access all your existing notes.

Confirmed

>>If you have very large notes, and you re-edit them, they will be uploaded again.

Confirmed
Note: The free account has a 25MB limit on the note size vs 200MB for premium accounts

>>With a free account, you upload is limited to 250 MB/ per month

60 MB per month   https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005247-Evernote-system-limits

>>If you would require to upload over 250 MB you can purchase a premium for 1 month to complete the task at hand.

Yes, you can subscribe to the Premium account for a single month

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, CalS said:

Not sure what happens with previously created notes that are larger than 25MB.  May or may not have access to them.  Just don't know.

My understanding is that  you can view oversized  notes; you can't edit them

Archived