Web clipper reports out of space, but I am not

Cenay

As you can see from my account info, I have a TON of space left on my account for the month, however, any attempt to clip from the web reports out of space. 

10.17.2018-14.02

The latest attempt to clip a simplified article into Evernote is shown below. 

10.17.2018-14.01

These are taken 3 minutes apart. What am I doing wrong? Are there things that hitting my Evernote I am unaware of? 

• Level 5*
On 10/17/2018 at 2:01 PM, Cenay said:

As you can see from my account info, I have a TON of space left on my account for the month, however, any attempt to clip from the web reports out of space. 

You should contact Support for this   https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action
Please let us know what you find out.

Can you provide details on your device and browser.

In my case, i tried it on both mac Sierra and mac Mojave, on the Chrome and Safari, it just can't work on any of them, it failed every time.

The weird thing is, I tried it on my android phone (Android 8.0.0 and using Chrome),

it did capture that web page of article once, and it can only be read in my android phone's Evernote app, 

BUT...

BUT it's not sync with anything else, can't be shown in my computer, can't be shown in my Evernote web online cloud,
so... it's officially Not saved (according to piles of Evernote online instructions for use). I am so exhausted ugh......:blink:

(English is not my native language, hope that i did describe it clearly. I really want to fix it, it's really frustrating.)

Btw, and I did send them an email at Oct 10, but i didn't get any reply so far, really no idea how to deal with this.(and it's quite a hard work to find out a way to contact them.)

(typing with tears in my heart right now)( half month gone ;_; )

• 2 months later...

Archived