[help] Removing e-mail contacts / 'unlink' outlook

When trying to share a note I clicked on 'link to outlook' expecting to get a dialogue or a set of options.  Instead it linked to my university outlook account, and now is listing out all my fellow students and professors as potential recipients of my evernote notes.  That'd be useful if I was trying to share these, but they're not class related and I'd rather not send my professor something by accident.  Is there any way to unlink outlook, or forcibly remove addresses out of evernote?

I tried searching the forums but my search is weak, or it's not a question that's been asked how I'd expect.  Any help is appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to review and reply.  I've looked where you suggested and it's true that the option you mentioned "Use Outlook contacts in Work Chat." was now selected.  On other PCs that I use evernote on that haven't integrated, that option is grayed out and I have no issues.

I tried turning it off on the offending PC, then restarting evernote.  While it did remain turned off, work e-mails are still populating in the share menu, so my issue isn't resolved yet.  I do feel closer to the solution though, whatever that might be.

Archived