Is Evernote client v7 for Windows being developed ?

Hi,

I would like to inquire if Evernote version 7.0 is being developed ? what is the estimated release target date ? (and hold, please just don't reply to tell me that EN doesn't want to discuss release schedule, that is not the point, I need to know if this platform is viable )

Regards,

Onenote Fan.

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, onenotefan said:

I would like to inquire if Evernote version 7.0 is being developed ?

afaik  There is no v7.0 package at present.

Elements of the next version are in development; on each platform.
          We have no specific details or timeframe

>>if this platform is viable

All the Evernote platforms are "viable".
imho  The Windows/Mac platforms are primary; the other platforms are supplemental.

>>I need to know

If you provide more information on your "need", you'll get more specific responses.

All users should have an exit strategy and Plan B
I will export my data in html format.  I've already implemented this on my Mac in my weekly full backups

Que será, será

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, onenotefan said:

Hi,

I would like to inquire if Evernote version 7.0 is being developed ? what is the estimated release target date ? (and hold, please just don't reply to tell me that EN doesn't want to discuss release schedule, that is not the point, I need to know if this platform is viable )

Regards,

Onenote Fan.

As with all the previous new version X.0 versions, 7.0 will probably be just an update to the previous version but with a new major feature or two and a small UI redesign. The new template feature combined with the bump to 1000 notebooks together with the recent small UI changes could have been 7.0.. And you can be certain that there are new features being developed..

Archived