General Feedback

LotharoftheHillPpl

Idea

First of all, you make it a scavenger hunt to try and figure out how to submit feedback on features or bugs. It really feels like you aren't interested in feedback, which is a shame because you have a huge user base that can help improve the product. Look at how easy Microsoft makes it to provide feedback. Have a link directly in the app. Make it easy. You can sort them and prioritize on your end. 

My actual feedback is your windows app doesn't handle PDFs very well. When I maximize the app to be full screen the PDF window doesn't change size. It stays half screen. So whenever I want to view a pdf I have to use an external app in order to have a reasonable viewing experience. Since I mostly use evernote to organize pdfs this is a huge limitation.

2018-10-05_9-39-08.png

1 reply to this idea

10 hours ago, LotharoftheHillPpl said:

My actual feedback is your windows app doesn't handle PDFs very well. When I maximize the app to be full screen the PDF window doesn't change size. It stays half screen. So whenever I want to view a pdf I have to use an external app in order to have a reasonable viewing experience. Since I mostly use evernote to organize pdfs this is a huge limitation.

In order to make PDF fill the note screen, you need to do the following two steps described in the illustration below:

1002280588_pdfillustration.thumb.png.94f786a5a8b8f5727ed28037448edc50.png

Unfortunately, these steps are not persistent. You need to do them every time you want to view a PDF. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Archived