not all shared notes visible in new web client

in the new web client my notebooks list is not showing shared notebooks. also shared with me folder is not showing all the shared notebooks. old web version shows everything and also all the stacks with shared notebooks. this also worked with the new web version two weeks ago but now it suddenly stopped working. anyone has the same issue? 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same problem! It is a huge problem for me, I am currently making copies of all shared notebooks and have to update both versions manually.

Please, any thoughts?

My wallet and passeport have been stolen overseas yesterday and I could not access my bank information or passeport copy because they are on a shared note and they don't show anymore on the web interface. Hell. Please, Evernote warn your users!

Thanks Jeff that makes sense.

I think the challenge is that there was no opt in to a beta so my team did not know anything changed until this post.  Perhaps we missed an email or notification on this.

I will let them know.

Tim

• Level 5*
58 minutes ago, tfh said:

I think the challenge is that there was no opt in to a beta so my team did not know anything changed until this post.  Perhaps we missed an email or notification on this.

I will let them know.

Tim

Best I can tell there are three versions, Classic, Current and Beta.  Avoid the Beta in that it is not full featured, more a look and feel sandbox.  I don't use the web often, but I stick with the Classic.  FWIW.

ScreenClip.thumb.png.045147237190645620443426858258f1.png

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, CalS said:

Best I can tell there are three versions, Classic, Current and Beta.  Avoid the Beta in that it is not full featured, more a look and feel sandbox.  I don't use the web often, but I stick with the Classic.  FWIW.

As far as I know, the "Classic" version is not available to all Evernote users. It was grandfathered in for existing users at around the time the "current" version came out. I tend to jump back and forth between the "beta" version and the "current" version, as suits my needs, which are minimal with respect to the web client, since I don't use it all that often.

3 hours ago, tfh said:

You're welcome. Evernote did kinda drop the beta on users unexpectedly; I only knew because I tend to follow the forum pretty closely, at least for the devices I use. There was no email; there may have been a notification when I first used the beta, but I can't recall. Hope it all works out for your team.

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, jefito said:

As far as I know, the "Classic" version is not available to all Evernote users.

Yup.  I forget if it was a previous user qualification or a paid subscriber qualification to access Classic????  No matter.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Level 5*
21 hours ago, WorkUser said:

I am having this same issue still today, it is definitely still an issue with the new web client that needs fixed.

The web version that seems to work best for me is what is termed Previous.  Versions I see are Classic, Previous and New.  If you aren't on Previous I would suggest switching to it.  It is much faster and "full" function.

• Like 1