Unable to make a note on ios

Is it just me, but the iPhone app is not letting me create a note?

I click on the plus(+) to add note and I see the form and a spinning wheel - assuming its trying to load templates??

Seriously, do we need templates? I just need something to make a quick not - its becoming a pain waiting all the time just to note something down - I could have fumbled in my bag and got out a notepad and pen long before it comes up (before it broke)!

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Barnaby said:

assuming its trying to load templates??

This wouldn't be my guess; templates are only accessed when the templates button is clicked

>>Seriously, do we need templates?

I don't.  I've been using templates fo a long time.  Just a collection of notes I tagged as templates.
The duplicate note function works well for me.

It seems important for some users.

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Is it just me, but the iPhone app is not letting me create a note?

I click on the plus(+) to add note and I see the form and a spinning wheel - assuming its trying to load templates??

Seriously, do we need templates? I just need something to make a quick not - its becoming a pain waiting all the time just to note something down - I could have fumbled in my bag and got out a notepad and pen long before it comes up (before it broke)!

Yeah, I've seen this.  Back out and restart seems to fix the issue for a bit.  PITA.

3 minutes ago, CalS said:

Yeah, I've seen this.  Back out and restart seems to fix the issue for a bit.  PITA.

You star! Thanks! I thought I had tried that - perhaps it has been running like that for ages and just needed resetting.

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

You star! Thanks! I thought I had tried that - perhaps it has been running like that for ages and just needed resetting.

You are welcome.  I think this a by product of some recent release.  May or may not have to do with templates.  IAC, for me the issue seems to appear most frequently right after I start EN.  No science to that though....  And 8.16 releases have been flowing here lately, so who knows.

Archived