As a former Plus subscriber, will I still be able to go back to Plus after upgrading to Premium?

I am considering coming back to Evernote after some time away. I'm currently on the Basic plan but am presented the option to upgrade to a Plus plan (see screenshot).

However I also have 120 Evernote points that I could redeem for a years Premium. My question is: if I use my points to upgrade to Premium, will I - at the end of the year - be able to downgrade back to the Plus plan? Or will I lose that option once I've gone to Premium?

image.png.0abcdc88de620db72657a3942c9ad8d5.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, patthedog said:

My question is: if I use my points to upgrade to Premium, will I - at the end of the year - be able to downgrade back to the Plus plan? Or will I lose that option once I've gone to Premium?

I'm surprised you are still being offered the Plus account.
If it's sufficient for your needs, my advice is to use your points and lock in.
edit: I missed the point, the choice is cash for a plus account or use points for premium

I don't think you'll get an official guarantee on this.
Even if you get a yes answer, the situation may change before next year.

A Plus is sufficient for me (and Premium just too expensive). But AFAIK, the points can only be redeemed for a Premium subscription - otherwise I would indeed exchange them for a Plus account.

By the way, I'm only offered the Plus option in the Evernote for Mac in-app-purchase. The website and iOS apps only show the Premium option.

Archived