No option to save templates

MarkS.

• Level 5

I agree that this is not present in the Web interface. The otherwise helpful article to which @gazumped linked says, "Click the Options menu (three dots) in the upper right corner, select Save as template...." But that option does not appear anywhere in the Web interface when viewing or editing a note, as far as I can tell. It is present in the Windows program and the Android app.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

But that option does not appear anywhere in the Web interface when viewing or editing a note

...unless you're using the new Chrome (and Vivaldi) -only web beta,  which has a three dots menu...

1eccd77c-5279-4f36-8e4e-b144ef568422.jpg.0773873450469f2d8f3a8205b99cf55e.jpg

• Level 5
14 hours ago, gazumped said:

...unless you're using the new Chrome (and Vivaldi) -only web beta,  which has a three dots menu...

Hence when I'm using the Web interface, click on the Account button at bottom left, and select "Switch to the new Evernote Web," I get a page with "Sorry, we don't support your browser at this moment," and a suggestion to use the latest version of Chrome or Safari.

@MarkS., I hope this helps to indicate the source of this frustrating problem. Hopefully Web and iOS will get caught up. But for now it's a case of the documentation being ahead of the product instead of behind it. Sigh. When are Doc and Prod ever going to figure out their relationship?

Archived