Paid through iTunes to upgrade from basic to plus - Not upgrading

I’ve paid to upgraded from basic to plus via iTunes and despite receiving the invoice and my bank account being credited, I am still a basic user.

I have filed a ticket but no response so far: Ticket# 2668805 - Paid through iTunes but Evernote not updating.

How long must I wait to be upgraded? 

Will I be reimbursed for the time paid as plus that I was not able to use? 

Please help me. Thank you.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you synced/ restarted your device(s) since paying?  It takes a little while for the payment notification to pass from iTunes to Evernote,  but you should be upgraded within a few hours.  If a sync doesn't help,  try here - 

• Level 5*

You contacted support.  That's the proper steps to take.
When the subscription is processed, you can verify the renewal date

I don't know why there's a delay with ITunes.  I find it's better to pay Evernote directly instead of through a third party.

Same issue here... renewed my Plus subscription after letting it lapse a bit while I was watching the flurry of EN news and, although usually the account change has been immediately reflected in all of my apps, it hasn't updated yet. Angela1457, has yours been updated?

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, sixstringbuzz said:

if any of the super users here can flag my post

Done.  You're showing as 'Plus' here,  and the team are usually pretty quick in getting to payment issue tickets...

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Hi, I am facing the same challenge and EN support is absolutely horrible. I paid for the upgrade more than 24 hours ago and the account is still showing basic. EN Team - Upgrade or Refund but Don't make me waste my time.

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, Raynestor said:

Dear EN Team,

I paid via iTunes more than 24 hours ago. My account is still showing basic. This is the first instance where a supposedly life management tool has wasted my 24 hours.

Hi.  Your account still shows as Basic in the forums too...  How is Support horrible?  Have you received a ticket number?  If you can quote it here,  we can flag it for an Evernote Employee to take a look - we're mostly other users in the forums,  so no access to accounting or payments...

• 1 month later...

Any chance you can assist me, also?  My ticket is #2842030.  I upgraded a week ago.  Still shows as Basic.  I verified with my bank that the money has left my account.  I paid via iTunes, I think.  No matter the payment avenue, though, it should not have taken this long.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Wklangdon said:

Any chance you can assist me, also?  My ticket is #2842030.  I upgraded a week ago.  Still shows as Basic.  I verified with my bank that the money has left my account.  I paid via iTunes, I think.  No matter the payment avenue, though, it should not have taken this long.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I flagged your post for an Admin's attention.  On a weekend I'm not sure how quick that will be...  Have you restarted your system?