Tired to have to re-login when I use Evernote

Hi,

I am somewhat tired to have to re-enter my login information almost each time I want to use Evernote or Clipper. 
That "Remember me for 30 days" option is useless and irritating in a personal password-protected computer, mainly when, despite that option, one is asked to re-enter that information a lot more often that every those 30 days.
At least, give the user the option to choose their own appropriate level of protection, including "Remember me until change my mind".

Regards

Evernote login.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  The 'remember me' option requires cookies to work - you might have to adjust the security on your browser to allow cookies from Evernote at least.  I use the desktop client so my Clipper login is permanent,  unless I deliberately log out of Evernote;  and I have a password manager (Bitwarden) though others are available - https://top5-passwordmanagers.com/ - so logging into anywhere is pretty seamless to me... maybe one keypress required.

Hi, Thank you for your reply,

My browsers are configured to accept cookies, and I do have a password manager too (Roboform). Also, I do not use software like CCleaner, that could wipe out my cookies.

And yet, I have regularly to re-enter my information. 

And why "Remembering me" only 30 days? It's a non-sense.

Anyway, I'll re-check my settings this week-end...

Thanks

• 2 years later...

I didn't even had an option to mark a "[  ] Remember me for 30 days" checkbox, for the last week - it redirected me to the "Verify your password", constantly!

Yes, EN becomes a piece of junk - real case of vendor lock-in for me. What I did - I logout explicitly and the next time I log in I had at least an option to enter the login/password together with the "[  ] Remember me for 30 days" checkbox.

Still has to check if it works.