Search highlighted text

Darijaus

Idea

would be awesome to search by using highlighted text as a search category. this way you know that you can quickly come back to something important that you highlighted for yourself and not to remember actual text , specific notes etc. 

2 replies to this idea

On 9/13/2018 at 2:56 AM, Darijaus said:

would be awesome to search by using highlighted text as a search category. this way you know that you can quickly come back to something important that you highlighted for yourself and not to remember actual text , specific notes etc. 

Good idea. I moved it to the general feature request as it will apply to all platforms.

People highlight things for a reason and it will be nice to be able to jump to those with a search.

• Level 5*
On 9/12/2018 at 11:56 PM, Darijaus said:

I store search arguments within the note contents1365933774_ScreenShot2018-09-20at09_47_55.png.3ba492d70b28d5362a026f9da52ca532.png

I find the shortcuts section to be too cluttered to be of any use.

My process is to copy/paste to the search box.
I could script this to make it easier.

Archived