Card View- Show List from inside note

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get Evernote to interpret a Carriage Return/Line Feed from a note when in Card View.. eg.

A note has the following checkboxes:

[ ] Task 1

[ ] Task 2

[ ] Task 3 

When I set to Card View I get the attached. It just concatenates everything.. I cant see the benefit of using Card view apart from seeing a graphic of any picture in the note.

Is there something I'm missing here or anyone have a workaround? Even if it does not show the checkboxes but just has the tasks under one another..

Thanks

2018-09-12_12-40-39.png

9 hours ago, Manya70 said:

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get Evernote to interpret a Carriage Return/Line Feed from a note when in Card View.. eg.

A note has the following checkboxes:

[ ] Task 1

[ ] Task 2

[ ] Task 3 

When I set to Card View I get the attached. It just concatenates everything.. I cant see the benefit of using Card view apart from seeing a graphic of any picture in the note.

Is there something I'm missing here or anyone have a workaround? Even if it does not show the checkboxes but just has the tasks under one another..

Thanks

2018-09-12_12-40-39.png

I tried it on 6.7 and I had the same result in the card view. However, with the thumbnail view, this is what you get:

image.png.3c1a8c8a84c53ab2b07c64d7edff6dcb.png

This is more like what you wanted to see from what I gather. Hope it helps.

Ok Yes, you are right, the format is correct in Thumbnail view, but the font is so small I can't read it and also there is no note Title like in the card view.

I wonder what the thinking was for Evernote to have a Card View and a Thumbnail view..

Archived