Using Evernote to Export PDF for lectures

I am an instructor and looking to use Evernote in my class. I have a set of PDF lectures already. I am hoping to export these to Evernote, and deliver the lecture through Evernote on my iPad. 

1) I am wondering if Evernote allows to export the PDF in the same native environment? 

2) In the event if I am able to export the PDF, how could I add an extra page between two PDF pages through Evernote?

Deeply appreciate your response and suggestions. 

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, RV_NorthWestPacific said:

1) I am wondering if Evernote allows to export the PDF in the same native environment? 

PDF export is more of an OS feature.
In IOS, you can use the share menu to export the pdf; not sure what you mean by "in the same native environment".  You can also drag the pdf into notes.

>>In the event if I am able to export the PDF, how could I add an extra page between two PDF pages through Evernote?

No, you would have to use a pdf editor app

On 9/11/2018 at 9:20 PM, RV_NorthWestPacific said:

2) In the event if I am able to export the PDF, how could I add an extra page between two PDF pages through Evernote?

Since you are using the iPad, I recommend you use  an  App like - PDF Expert. You can add pages i.e. for annotations or handwritten Information there. Evernote only delivers a PDF reader in combination with its limited annotation features. 

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I've started using Evernote just recently, and it's so cool that it has so many different functions. I'm a student, and I used to keep my notes on iPad, but sometimes, for example, when I needed them on my laptop, I needed access to them. So I started using Evernote, and I'm so glad. I have also to write a lot of papers, sometimes together with my groupmates, and there we can keep and share everything very easily. And I like that nowadays there are so made educational apps or sites. I also use https://edubirdie.com/write-my-paper sometimes because writing can be very complicated, and even with all the information online, it's still can be hard to finish writing. But you know, with the help of Evernote, I started using such a service less often because when you have so many things in one place, you save a lot of time, which is good for not missing the deadline.