"We couldn't save your email into Evernote"

I have been an EN user for a number of years and this is the first time I have received the message below.  I definitely have not come close to any maximum emails as I think this is my third today...is it down for anyone else?

We couldn’t deliver your message

The emailed note was received, but an internal error occured while processing it. Please try sending the note again later.

After your post I went back to look at the attachments. There was an "outlook email item" as an attachment.  I removed that and sent the email again and it was successful.  I guess some attachments are not accepted by EN?

@Shane D. Thanks for the response.  The attachment I removed was actually only 52k.  So I don't know what limitation EN had.  Wasn't essential to import into EN, but it still concerned me  that it hasn't been identified that that type of attachment is on a "restricted" list.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, VegasVec said:

@Shane D. Thanks for the response.  The attachment I removed was actually only 52k.  So I don't know what limitation EN had.  Wasn't essential to import into EN, but it still concerned me  that it hasn't been identified that that type of attachment is on a "restricted" list.

Have you tried just dragging the attachment into a note?