Tag search in iOS

Parham

Idea

Evernote, please get us a proper search for tags when adding documents from the iOS widget. There is no way to find the prefered tag when you have hundreds of other tags to scroll between. Check how Day One have done for inspiration. Shouldn't be that hard. 

People, I'm sure I'm not the only one suffering from this so please upvote this to get this message across to the product team here.  

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

The discussion has been moved to the Feature Request forum.IMG_2553.thumb.jpg.77b77ad4a9526c29ab69f07f60c6fc59.jpg

The share feature doesn't support search, just scrolling in an alphabetic list with a quick index at the side.  

I'm not having an issue navigating this list
You might want to look at your naming standard for tags.  For example with colour tags; instead of Red, White, Blue use Colour-Red, Colour-White, Colour-Blue

@DTLow I don't understand. There is nowhere to write for a short dropdown list to be displayed. If I try to add a page from Safari browser to Evernote the only option to add a tag is through the long list of tags with no search functionality to find the prefered one. Especially if each letter has 20+ tags listed underneath it. Time-consuming and not practical at all. 

• Level 5*
Just now, Parham said:

@DTLow I don't understand. There is nowhere to write for a short dropdown list to be displayed. If I try to add a page from Safari browser to Evernote the only option to add a tag is through the long list of tags with no search functionality to find the prefered one. Especially if each letter has 20+ tags listed underneath it. Time-consuming and not practical at all. 

Correct, the tag dropdown list is not available on the share menu.  I removed the reference from my post

Archived