Export a note as PDF file!!!

marcmorc

Idea

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Android doesn't yet have any form of Print option,  so exporting to PDF would be a big step.  It's possible to share a note publicly so that it is visible in a browser to anyone with that URL.  It's also possible to convert a note to PDF on a desktop device and re-save the content as an attachment (depending on your OS and installed software).

• Thanks 1
Em 31/08/2018 at 11:55, gazumped disse:

Hi.  Android doesn't yet have any form of Print option,  so exporting to PDF would be a big step.  It's possible to share a note publicly so that it is visible in a browser to anyone with that URL.  It's also possible to convert a note to PDF on a desktop device and re-save the content as an attachment (depending on your OS and installed software).

I know android dont have any option, thats why i posted this. The URL is not that helpful. How can i re_save? 

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, marcmorc said:

How can i re_save? 

Just print the note to a PDF file on your desktop,  then drag and drop that file back into the note.  If you hold Shift during D&D the PDF will add as an attachment instead of being shown in context.

• Level 5*
On 8/30/2018 at 7:10 AM, marcmorc said:

Please, add the option to export /Share the note as a pdf file. Isn't helpful only share inside Evernote or by link. 

We have share > pdf in IOS.  It's not Evernote specific; an OS feature available to all apps
The same on my Mac; extensive pdf support but it's an OS thing.

Absolutely!!

Adding an entire PDF file to Evernote Premium only to find I can't share the PDF file with someone directly to another app on my phone is garbage.

Only allowing a link to the Evernote web service is frustrating, proprietary behaviour like this drives customers away. I don't want my recipient to have to figure out Evernote web and why I sent them a strange link.